Here's how to open an email attachment from your inbox to PDF Expert:
- If PDF Expert is your default PDF viewer, PDF attachments will be automatically opened there.
- If PDF Expert isn't your default PDF viewer and an attachment is in PDF, right-click the attachment > select 'Open with' > PDF Expert.
- If the attachment is not a PDF file, PDF Expert can easily convert it for you:
- Launch the PDF Expert app.
- Drag and drop the file you need to convert to a new tab.
- Select Create.
Note: You must have Word or Pages app installed on your Mac to carry out the conversion process.
Here's how to copy an email attachment from your inbox to PDF Expert:
- Open an email in the Mail app.
- Tap and hold the attachment icon.
- Scroll down and select Copy to PDF Expert.
A copy of the file will be saved into PDF Expert.
Note: If there's no PDF Expert among the available options, scroll the list to the right, tap ... More and select PDF Expert.
You can also save files to a specific folder in PDF Expert using the Files app. For this, follow the steps below:
- Tap a file in the app you work with and tap Share .
- Tap Save to Files.
- When the Files app is launched, tap the PDF Expert in the list of apps and select the folder you would like to save the file to. The file will be saved to the selected folder in PDF Expert.
If there's no PDF Expert on the list of extensions in the Files app, open the Files app and tap Browse at the bottom. Tap Edit at the top right, enable the PDF Expert toggle, and tap Done. Now, you have access to the local files and folders in PDF Expert via the Files app.