If you see the "Trial expired" message after the purchase on your Mac, solutions depend on where you bought the app: our website or the Apple Store.
- If the purchase was made on the website, please activate the license:
- Open the app and click 'PDF Expert' at the top left of your screen.
- Select 'License' in the app’s menu bar and enter your license.
Note: If you've lost your license, you can retrieve it here with the email address you used to make the purchase.
- If the purchase was made from the App Store, please reinstall the version you're currently running:
- Open the Finder and find PDF Expert in the Applications folder.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose 'File' > 'Move to Trash'.
- Make sure you're using the same Apple ID you've used to make a purchase and download the app from the App Store.
If you see the "Trial expired" message after the purchase on your iPhone or iPad, please reinstall PDF Expert by following the steps below:
- Delete PDF Expert from your device.
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap the sign-in button or your photo at the top of the screen.
- Tap Purchased.
- Tap "Not on this [device]".
- Find the app that you want to download, then tap the download button.
If you can't re-download the app, follow the instructions in this article.