PDF Expert offers a subscription that unlocks Premium features on both Mac and iPhone or iPad. There is no need to buy the apps separately - you get the subscription, set up a joint account and enjoy PDF experience on both platforms! In this article, we'll discuss how to set up an account for cross-platform PDF Expert usage.
If you already have PDF Expert installed on both platforms, make sure to update it.
Note: PDF Expert allows for using the app on both Mac and iOS platforms under one subscription. Please note that if you currently use a free version of the app, previously got PDF Expert as a one-time purchase, or have a subscription on iOS, you'll need to upgrade first.
1. Sign in on Mac
- Open PDF Expert 3 on your Mac.
- Click PDF Expert on the Menu Bar at the top left.
- Click Sign In and fill in the form.
2. Sign in on iPhone or iPad
- Open PDF Expert on your iOS device.
- Open Settings > Account > Sign In. Sign in with the same email you used in PDF Expert on Mac.
Troubleshooting & Assistance
If you are experiencing any issues setting up PDF Expert or signing in, please check out the following:
- You have the latest version of PDF Expert installed.
- You have upgraded to Premium subscription.
- The Internet connection on your device is stable.
If it doesn't help, please contact us via this page, and our Support Team will get in touch to assist.