PDF Expert for iOS lets you easily create folders and subfolders as well as move files and folders to organize them in the best possible way. As for the Mac version of the app, it doesn't have a folder structure due to the specifics of the macOS system design - even though you access your files through PDF Expert, they are saved locally on your Mac, organized exactly how you see it in the Finder app.
How to create a new folder
- Launch PDF Expert on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the blue plus sign at the bottom right.
- Select Create Folder.
You can also likewise add a new folder inside the existing one.
How to move files or folders
Just tap and hold a file or folder and drag it to the destination folder. When you drag one file over the other, PDF Expert offers you an option to create a folder containing these files.
Here's an alternative way to move files or folders:
- Tap More… on a file or folder.
- Select Move.
- Choose the destination folder and tap Move.
How to move multiple files or folders at once
- Tap ... at the top right > Select.
- Choose the needed files or folders.
- Tap Move.
- Select the destination folder and tap Move.