To send PDF files from Safari to PDF Expert you can use 2 methods:
- Open in PDF Expert:
- Tap on the direct link to load a document in Safari
- Wait until the document is loaded
- Tap Open in... on the black toolbar at the top when the document opens for preview
- Select PDF Expert from the list of available apps
- URL scheme:
- Tap on the direct link to load the document in Safari
- Add PDFE to the URL in the address bar and tap Go
The PDF will be automatically saved and opened in PDF Expert.
You can also open a file from PDF Expert using the URI scheme in Safari. Type PDFEFILE:///Folder/Subfolder/File.pdf to open file.pdf stored in a folder/subfolder in the Documents tab within PDF Expert.
URL schemes can be used for files kept in Synced folders, in this case, please use the following URL scheme pdfefile:///SyncedFolders/folder1/folder2/test.pdf where pdfefile:///SyncedFolders/ is a static part.