PDF Expert integrates with FaceTime, letting you effortlessly share your screen and draw on the slides together with other people present on a call.
- Make sure you have iOS 15.1 or later.
- Start a FaceTime call with others and launch PDF Expert.
- Open the file you wish to present.
- Tap Start Presenting in a pop-up message.
- Other people should tap Open in FaceTime to see your presentation.
That’s it! Now, you can do any of the following:
- To draw over the slides and point things out, tap the Pen icon (other call participants can do the same). The notes will disappear automatically, leaving your PDF intact.
- To present the new file, tap Replace Existing. Other people on the call can share their files as well. For this, they just need to tap the Folder icon at the bottom left and pick the file they want to share.
- To stop sharing your screen, just tap the cross icon at the top right corner of the screen.