You can open PDF forms in PDF Expert for Mac to fill them out. Please, check the list of supported formats:
- Acro forms created in Adobe Acrobat or similar ones.
- Static XFA forms created in Adobe LiveCycle.
Note: Dynamic XFA forms are not currently supported in PDF Expert for Mac.
The following fields are supported:
- Text fields - click on the field to start typing.
- Checkbox and radio button - click the appropriate box to make a selection.
- Numbers fields and calculation - type the numbers in the numeric form fields and the calculations will be updated automatically.
Note: You can fill in fillable forms with interactive fields, however, not all forms are fillable. Interactive form fields will appear with a colored background if “Highlight form fields” setting is enabled in the General section of the PDF Expert preferences.
If the form does not contain interactive form fields (the form is flat), you can fill it in using the Text tool to add text and the Signature tool to add signatures on the form.
PDF Expert supports filling out of the following forms:
- AcroForms created in Adobe Acrobat or other similar apps
- Static XFA forms created in Adobe LiveCycle
Note: Dynamic LifeCycle (XFA) forms are not supported in the app.
Form elements supported in PDF Expert:
- Text fields — tap the active area and type the text.
- Checkboxes and radio buttons — tap to make a selection.
- Drop-down lists — tap a field to select an option from the list.
- Calculation fields — type some numbers, and the calculations are made automatically.
- Date and time fields — tap a field and select a date or time on the keyboard.
- Signature field — tap it and select a signature to use. My Signature is your signature which saved in the app and can be reused. Customer Signature is a one-time signature created by a person who signs the document.