PDF Expert is available on macOS and iOS platforms. The app is flexible in the usage options - you can either get PDF Expert for one of the platforms or subscribe to both Mac and iPad/iPhone versions under one joint account.
Get PDF Expert for iPhone/iPad
PDF Expert requires iOS 11.0 or later and is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
It is free to download, but there is also a Premium pack with PDF superpowers like text editing, page management and redaction, and cross-platform support. We offer a free subscription for one week, and after the trial expires, you can either subscribe to access the Premium pack or use the basic version for new users without any extra costs.
To download PDF Expert to your iPhone or iPad, follow the link.
To upgrade PDF Expert for iOS to Premium:
- Launch PDF Expert on your iPhone/iPad.
- Open Settings > Upgrade to Premium.
- Tap Start free trial.
- Review the subscription terms and confirm the action.
The payment will be charged to your iTunes account. The subscription renews automatically until you cancel it.
You can cancel a subscription anytime in the Settings of your device at least one day before each billing date.
Get PDF Expert for Mac
There are several options for you:
- Get a PDF Expert subscription (includes all the future updates and the ability to use PDF Expert on iPhones and iPads). You can download it on our website.
- Get PDF Expert as a one-time purchase (it doesn't include future major updates and the ability to use PDF Expert on iPhones and iPads). You can download it on App-store or on our website.
- Use it for free as a PDF Viewer. You can download it on App-store or on our website.
Note: PDF Expert for Mac is fully compatible with macOS 10.12 or later and it’s currently not possible to install the app on Mac computer with OS X El Capitan or other older versions.
Get PDF Expert both for Mac and iPhone/iPad
PDF Expert allows users to use the app on both Mac and iOS platforms under one subscription. Please note that if you currently use a free version of the app, previously got PDF Expert as a one-time purchase, or have a subscription on iOS, you'll need to upgrade first.
How to create an account for cross-platform usage
- Download PDF Expert for Mac from our website or update it if you already have it installed.
- Download PDF Expert on your iPhone or iPad or update it if you already have it installed.
- Open the app on your iOS device > Settings > Account > Sign Up.
- Open PDF Expert 3 on your Mac > Click PDF Expert on the Menu Bar at the top left > Sign In.
That's it! Now, you can enjoy a PDF experience on both platforms under one account.
If you are experiencing any issues setting up PDF Expert or signing in, please check out the following:
- You have the latest version of PDF Expert installed.
- The Internet connection on your device is stable.
If it doesn't help, please contact us via this page, and our Support Team will get in touch to assist.