To send PDF files from Safari to PDF Expert for iOS, you can use 2 methods:
Open files from Safari in PDF Expert
- Tap the direct link to load a document in Safari.
- Wait until the document is loaded.
- Tap the Share icon .
- Select PDF Expert from the list of available apps.
Note: If there's no PDF Expert among the available options, scroll the list to the right, tap ... More and select PDF Expert.
Download PDFs from Safari using the URL scheme
- Tap on the direct link to load the document in Safari.
- Add PDFE to the URL in the address bar and tap Go.
The PDF file will be automatically saved and opened in PDF Expert.
Note: You can also open a file from PDF Expert using the URL scheme in Safari.
Type pdfefile:///folder_name/subfolder_name/file_name.pdf to open file_name.pdf stored in a folder or subfolder within PDF Expert.