On some occasions, PDF Expert might have problems with performance resulting in crashes - here are some troubleshooting steps to try:
First, please reboot your iPhone or your iPad.
Another temporary solution would be the following:
- Try disabling iCloud for PDF Expert: open iOS settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive > disable PDF Expert toggle.
- Enable the Airplane mode.
Note: If you're unable to access your files in PDF Expert, you can access them in the Files app > PDF Expert location.
If none of it helps, please send us the crash logs by following the steps below - we're happy to help you personally.
- Open the iOS Settings app > Privacy > scroll down and tap Analytics > Analytics data.
- Find the latest PDF Expert crash log and send it at email@example.com. In your message, describe the issue. In the subject line, type "PDF Expert crashes". We will get back to you as soon as we can.
- If the app can be launched, check if you're running the latest version in PDF Expert > Check for Updates or alternatively on your Mac App Store account > Updates.
- If the app crashes upon launch, restart the app by clicking Force Quit on the app's icon in the dock.
If none of it helps, please send us the logs at firstname.lastname@example.org by following the steps below - we're happy to help you personally.
- Try to Force Quit the app using the Apple Menu > Force Quit > PDF Expert.
- Choose to generate the log for Apple.
- Copy the log using the CMD+A combination.
- Paste the log to the email body. In your message, also describe the issue. In the subject line, type "PDF Expert crashes".
- Click Send.
Note: Since PDF Expert for Mac doesn't have a folder structure, all your files are safely stored on your computer and can be opened with any other PDF viewer app, for instance, the Preview app.