PDF Expert allows you to transfer your files from an iOS device to a computer and vice versa by using iTunes File Sharing - for this, we have a special container in the app that works as a mediator between PDF Expert and iTunes.
Note: If you're using macOS Catalina or later, use the Finder to share files between your computer and your iOS or iPadOS device.
How to use iTunes File Sharing in PDF Expert:
- On your iOS device, open the PDF Expert Settings > File Manager.
- Enable the iTunes Files toggle.
- Copy or move your files to the iTunes Files folder.
- Use your USB cable to connect to a PC or Mac.
- Launch iTunes and select your device as soon as it's shown as connected.
Now, you can move files between PDF Expert and your computer.
Note: When you connect your device to a computer and move any document to the PDF Expert tab using iTunes, this document appears in the iTunes Files folder in PDF Expert. Likewise, if you want to see your files on a computer via iTunes, make sure to move them to the iTunes Files folder beforehand. Please keep in mind that other folders or files will not be displayed on iTunes.