Spark for Mac and iOS allows you to select the font and font-size while composing an email.
To change the email font, please make sure you have Spark version 2.3.4 or newer. If the app hasn’t updated automatically, open the App Store > Updates, find Spark and select Update.
Note: Spark for Android currently doesn’t support font editing, but we’ll add this feature in the future.
- In the email composer, click on the Text Style icon at the bottom right.
- Select the text and choose the font and font size on the toolbar. Spark remembers your choice for all future emails. The selected font and font size become the default until you change them.
If you want to remove formatting, select the text and click on the Remove style icon on the toolbar. By default, Spark uses San Francisco, 14 in the email composer.
- In the email composer, tap the Text Style icon at the bottom.
- Select the text and tap .
- Choose the desired font and font size. Spark remembers your choice for all future emails. The selected font and font size become default until you change them.
To remove formatting, select the text, scroll the toolbar to the right, and tap the Remove Style icon . By default, Spark uses SF Pro Text, 16 in the email composer.
Spark also allows you to change the text and highlight color as well as create lists and indents. Learn more about rich text formatting options.