Spark now lets you personalize the toolbar with your own favorite email actions and arrange them in any order you like. This is possible with the Spark for iOS 2.5.2 or newer. Some of the actions can also be customized on Android.
Customize the email actions on the toolbar at the bottom and work your way through your emails effortlessly.
- Open an email and tap on the toolbar at the bottom > Edit Toolbar. Or: Tap the menu icon at the top left > Open Settings > Email Viewer > Personalize toolbar.
- Tap the minus sign to remove actions from the toolbar to the More menu. Tap the plus sign to add actions to the tollbar. It’s up to you to decide which one you need the most.
Note:You can add up to 6 actions to appear on your toolbar.
- Under When Email is Archived or Deleted, tick one of the options. Spark can either open the next email after you archive/delete the previous one or return to the email list.
- Tap the menu icon at the top left.
- Tap Settings
- Open Email Viewer.
- Under the Main Toolbar Action, you can select the options to display at the top of the email viewer.
- Tick one of the options: Archive, Delete, or Archive & Delete.
- Now, they appear on the toolbar:
Note: The Mark as read/unread , Pin , and Snooze actions always display on the toolbar. To access other actions, tap the More icon .
- Under the When Email is Archived or Deleted, tick one of the options. Spark can either open the next email after you archive/delete the previous one or return to the email list.