With the help of Documents, it is easy to create different files from scratch. Documents allows for creating PDFs, Text files, scans, and photos.
Create a new file in Documents:
- Open the Documents app.
- Go to the folder where you want a new file to be located.
- Tap the Plus button .
- Choose the type of your future file and do one of the following:
- Tap Create PDF, use the PDF tools to create content, then exit the PDF viewer to save the file.
- Tap Scan Document, take the needed photos, and adjust corners one by one > tap 'Save' at the bottom right.
- Tap Take Photo, then take a photo and tap 'Use Photo' to save it.
- Tap Text File, use the keyboard to fill it with content, then exit the text editor to save the file.
Tip: If you want to adjust the formatting of the text, you can convert it into an .rtf by tapping Make Rich Text from the More menu ... in the top right.