Siri helps you handle routine tasks on your iPhone and iPad easier and faster – all you have to do is just ask it. Documents has a handy collection of Siri shortcuts for your favorite file actions in Documents. Here they are:
- Play music. Ask Siri to play your favorite tracks without even touching your iPhone. Perfect while driving or cooking!
- Open the browser. Access the internet faster by using a voice command.
- Search for any file. Instantly activate the search in Documents and find your crucial files in a snap.
- Open recent or favorite files. Jump to the files you need the most by simply asking Siri.
- Turn VPN on. Enjoy safe browsing and your favorite websites wherever you are.
Use Siri shortcuts in Documents
We’ve made it pretty straightforward to add a shortcut in Documents. Here’s how:
- Open the Settingsin Documents.
- Tap Siri Shortcuts.
- Pick a shortcut you’d like to add.
- Type a custom phrase Siri can use to run this shortcut. Or, you can leave the default one.
- Select Add to Siri.
That’s it! Now, you can ask Siri to do your regular tasks in Documents. Let’s see it in action! Here, we told Siri to enable the VPN:
As easy as that! Siri has saved us a few taps, so we can go directly to our streaming app without activating the VPN in Documents first.