Follow these steps to set up Time Capsule in Documents:
Note: Time Capsule is shared through the AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi router.
- Make sure you're running AirPort Extreme utility under macOS System Preferences.
- Turn on Time Capsule.
- Connect it to the same Wi-Fi as your iOS device.
- Launch Documents on your iPad or iPhone and tap the Plus button > Add Connection.
- Select Windows SMB and tap the icon in the URL field.
- Find your Time Capsule on the list of available devices.
- Now, you can set up a Windows SMB connection using your Time Capsule IP address and account name in Documents.
Note: Don't forget to mention the Shared folder in the appropriate field.