You can copy files from Scanner Pro to your computer using WebDav (wirelessly) or iTunes (with a USB cable).
Transfer scans wirelessly (via WebDAV)
With Scanner Pro, you can connect your iOS device to a desktop via WebDAV to transfer scans wirelessly.
- Make sure your iPhone or iPad and desktop are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Open Scanner Pro > Settings.
- Make sure the WiFi Access toggle is enabled. Under the WiFi Access toggle, you'll see an IP address needed for the next step.
- Open the Web browser on your computer. In the address bar, type the IP you see under the WiFi Access toggle as URL http:// .
A list with your scans' names will appear on the Web page. To open a scan, click its name. Once the scan is loaded, you can download it by clicking the Save button.
Transfer scans using iTunes
You can copy files between your computer and Scanner Pro on your iOS or iPadOS device using File Sharing.
How to use iTunes for file sharing:
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device.
- Click your device in iTunes (under the top-toolbar slider).
- In the left sidebar, click File Sharing.
- Select Scanner Pro, then do one of the following:
- To copy files from your computer to Scanner Pro, drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Scanner Pro list.
- To copy files from Scanner Pro to your computer, drag and drop files from the Scanner Pro list to a folder or window on your computer.