Scanner lets you choose the color mode while scanning as well as change it for already taken scans. We’ll walk you through it!
Change the color mode while editing
- Open Scanner and tap the desired scan.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the Color modeicon.
- Pick one of the color modes:
- Black & Whitehighlights and contrasts text;
- Coloradds brightness and contrast to the initial colored scan;
- Photopreserves all colors of the initial scan;
- Grayscaleleaves the initial brightness and contrast of the image while setting the color to shades of gray.
Change the color mode while scanning
- Open Scanner and tap the plus button at the bottom right.
- Place your document in view of the camera.
- Above the Shutter button , tap your current color mode, then tap the new one to set it.
- Continue scanning as usual.
Note: Once you set the scanning mode, it will become a default one until you change it manually again.