If the Scanner Pro app doesn’t respond or freezes, you can solve this issue straight away or get help from our Support Team - follow the article to proceed.
Step 1. Force restart your device
It will help to make sure the issue is not a temporary glitch. The steps to force restart iPhone depend on the model - you can see them in this Apple’s guide.
Step 2. Disable Camera Stabilization in Scanner Pro
- Launch Scanner Pro > Settings > Scanning.
- Disable the Camera Stabilization toggle.
Step 3. Contact our Support Team
For the issue investigation, we’ll ask you for the detailed logs - the automatically produced documentation of the app background activity. The logs contain information that helps us understand where the issue causing the freeze occurred so that we can fix it.
How to contact our Support Team and send the logs:
- Open Scanner Pro > Settings> Support.
- Enable the Detailed logging toggle.
- Reproduce the issue.
- Open Settings> Support again, and tap Send Feedback.
- In the subject line, type "Scanner Pro freezes”.
- In your message, describe when the app freezes.
- Tap Send. Our team will soon get in touch to help.