Make the most out of your Home Screen with handy widgets. Widgets are presented in three sizes and contain numerous actions to provide you with a quick access to important documents and fast scanning.
Add and manage Scanner widgets
To add a scanner widget, follow these steps:
- Enter the jiggle mode by long pressing on a blank area of the screen.
- Tap the plus icon (+) at the top left to open the widgets gallery.
- Type “Scanner Pro” or "Scanner Mini" (depending on the app you use) in the search field or scroll down to find the app.
- Choose a widget you like and tap Add widget.
- Drag the widget to move it to a perfect place on your screen.
- To remove a widget, simply enter the jiggle mode and tap the minus sign at the top left of the widget.
Create a widget stack
Widget stacks allow you to make multiple similarly-sized widgets overlay each other so that they occupy the same area of your home screen. For example, you can stack two small Scanner Pro widgets and swap between them instead of adding a large one.
To create a widget stack, drag and drop one widget into another similarly-sized one. That’s it!
Manage widget stacks
Long-tap a widget stack you want to customize and select Edit Stack from the pop-up. Once in Edit mode, you can:
- Toggle-off and -on the “Smart Rotate” tion. While on, Smart Rotate automatically decides what widget to show first.
- Rearrange the widgets in the list. To do it, tap three horizontal lines in the right and drag the item up or down.
- Delete a widget from the stack by swiping left and tapping the Delete button.
To remove the whole stack, enter the jiggle mode and tap the minus sign at the top left of the widget stack.