If there seems to be no “Use iCloud for Sync” and “Store Scans in iCloud” options in Scanner Settings, please follow the steps below.
- Force Quit Scanner.
- Open Scanner again and tap the settings icon at the top left.
- Scroll down a bit to see the Network section. If the options are not available there, please launch iOS Settings > your account > iCloud > make sure that iCloud Drive and Scanner Pro/Scanner Mini (depending on the app you use) toggles are enabled > reboot your device > check the Scanner Settings again.
If the steps didn’t help, please contact our Support Team - we are happy to help you personally:
- Open Scanner > Settings > Support.
- Tap Send Feedback and describe the issue.
- Attach a screenshot of the Network section of Scanner Settings.
- Tap Send. We’ll soon get in touch to help.